- Unused, undamaged, and unopened manufacturers packing are eligible for an exchange without any fee. Please contact our customer service department for further assistance.
- Claims for missing parts or damaged goods must be made within 48 hours after receipt of items.
- Returns and exchanges requests must be made within 7 days of receipt at shipping address:
- Please contact us with details of the problem with some photos ready.
- All returns are strictly to be sent prepaid. We do not accept any freight collect or COD packages.
- We recommend you insure returned parts to protect yourself against loss with the carrier.
- Items should be in as-received condition with no signs of wear or installation.
- Damaged goods due to your negligence will not be accepted for refund.
- Items must be returned together with original packaging with all contents included.
- Any refused shipments do not automatically constitute the right to a refund or credit. Freight expenses associated with refused shipments due to wrong address or non-collection shall be borne by the customer.
- All requests will be processed after we have inspected and verified the condition of the products. Returns take approximately two business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- Credit card refunds may take an extra 3-7 days to be reinstated depending on your credit card.
- For the avoidance of doubt MOTORCYCLE PARTS AND EQUIPMENT LTD shall not be responsible for items lost or damaged whilst in return transit.
- Return Address :
66 Friday Street 1st Floor Unit 7D Leicester LE13BW UNITED KINGDOM
We inspect each item for defects before sending them out, however if we have missed anything, warranty claims may be made. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for help. Please note, warranty processing may take up to 2 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 7 days of receipt. All you will be responsible for is the cost of the return postage with tracking number. The item should be unused, unworn, undamaged and must be 'as new' when returned to us. We will issue an exchange or refund to you via your original payment method.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 2 working days on their return they can be replaced or a refunded issued via your original payment method.
FAULTY ON ARRIVAL
If your items are faulty on arrival, you should inform us as soon as reasonably possible. Items should be returned in their original packaging when possible. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
LOSE, DAMAGE, RETURN CHARGE
We are not responsible for the loss or damage of items during their return.
Buyer is responsible for any shipping charges when returning the item and providing the tracking number.